Ever think you could launch a Career from a car wash? Yes, you can at Karma Hand Car Wash + Detail.
We are NOW HIRING at our Round Rock Location! $8.50/hour + tips starting pay during training period raising to match the value you earn. Pay ranges upwards of $15/hour or more depending on experience and versatility which must be proven by performance during training period. Again, pay will align with value earned.
ALL POSITIONS will be put on a path to earn and accomplish your goals and our mission - your success is our success! With a multi-faceted expansion plan in place, our company is looking to put the best talent in leadership positions early and often.
Please submit your resume or letter of interest with good contact information to firstname.lastname@example.org. Most imporantly, you will need to come in and fill out an application with us in person and sit down for a brief intro interview at our 1701 S Interstate 35 Round Rock Texas 78664 location.
We look forward to meeting you!
At Karma, we've created a culture of integrity that will open your mind to the success you're capable of, and as a result, open many doors of opportunity. But it's not for the faint of heart, it's not easy and it's certainly not for everyone.
We will expect a positive attitude, we will hold you accountable and every single day you'll get to prove exactly what it is that you're made of ... we only hire the best.
Karma's Core Values
- Integrity - we do what's right because it's the right thing to do.
- Character - accountablility, honesty, determination, keep your word.
- Courage - to take action, to take responsibilty for your actions, to overcome adversity, to succeed.
- Commitment - to good habits, good attitudes and helping others.
- Team - no egos, cooperative effort, all for one and one for all.
- Competitive Spirit - driven to improve ourselves every day, to work hard to be our best.
- Enthusiasm - good energy, rapport with co-workers and customers, synergy; have fun!
- Excellence - learn to do things the right way, then do them that way all the time, be efficient and effective.
- Golden Rule - do unto others, actively listen and understand, be an inspiration.
- Service - our customer comes first, serve with a smile, go the extra mile.
Are YOU up to the challenge?
Once we've established you're a fit and you become part of the team, you'll plug into the Karma Training Program to learn the skill, art and mentality of what it takes to be the best you can be, to be a part of a winning team and to succeed in life. This is when the fun begins!
As you grow within our organization, you won't be held back, you'll be developed and empowered. You'll earn rewards and respect for your accomplishments and be expected to take challenges head on with tenacity.
At the end of the day, it's Karma Hand Car Wash + Detail's employees who are the face of the company, who will resonate our brand proudly through their hard work, add value to our business and win over life long customers. It's an exciting responsibility, are you up to the challenge?
Submit your resume.
If so, polish up your resume and e-mail us to set up an appointment for an interview. Make sure to attach your resume and good contact information. email@example.com
"The price of greatness is responsibility." Winston Churchill
"Success is peace of mind which is a direct result of self-satisfaction in knowing you made the effort to become the best you are capable of becoming," John Wooden's Pyramid of Success.
"When you give your best to the world, the world returns the favor," H. Jackson Brown Boomerang Theory.
"A great business is seldom if ever built up, except on lines of strictest integrity," Andrew Carngegie.